- Filing of Articles of Incorporation/Organization with Secretary of State
- Establishing a Registered Agent and Registered Office
- Application for Federal Identification Number
- Election for S-Corporation status with Internal Revenue Service
- Providing Corporate Book and Seal
- Creation of Corporate By-Laws
- Memorialization of the Corporate Minutes; Annual Meetings of Officers and Shareholders
- Issuance and recording of Stock
- Filing of Annual Reports with Secretary of State
- Application for State Identification Number; Payroll, Excise and Sales and Use Taxes
- Application for State Unemployment Number
- Preparation of Electronic Filing Tax Payments (EFTPS) with the Internal Revenue Service
- Preparation of Electronic Filing Tax payments with Illinois Department of Revenue
- Preparation of payroll, payment of taxes, filing of Quarterly and Annual Reports for both Federal and State governments including Forms W-2’s and 1099’s.
- Create a Chart of Accounts and set up of new Quickbooks accounting software
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor – Installation, Training and Support
- Full Accounting Services to meet your needs whether review of your input into Quickbooks to Full input and balance by our staff
- Accounting Services that fits your business (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi and Annually)
- Liaison to the Internal Revenue Service, Illinois Dept of Revenue and Illinois Dept of Employment Security
Corporate Compliance and Administrative Services includes
Registration and Payroll Tax Set Up includes
Accounting and Quickbook Services includes
This website provides a new avenue for communication and transmission of your accounting data and information. This compliments the existing e-mail, facsimile , mail and of course the office visit to drop off.
At J. Quinn Mucker, Ltd. we are committed to our Clients needs to take their business to the next level.